Praca w Irlandii Recruitment Specialist
Opis oferty pracy za granicą
Adecco Poland Sp. z o.o. is a part of Adecco Group – the world’s leading provider of HR solutions, with more than 33,000 FTE employees and a network of 5,600 branches, in over 60 countries and territories around the world. We have been present in Poland since 1994. We have opened offices in nearly 30 cities across the country. In 2011, work through Adecco Poland found more than 27 000 people. Adecco Poland is Employment Agency (Certificate No. 364).
Adecco Poland is looking for a
Job location: Dublin, Ireland
- Sourcing and attracting the highest caliber of candidates.
- Assessing candidate’s applications on a daily basis for a full range of roles from junior level to senior management.
- Hands-on approach to all stages of the recruitment lifecycle: dealing with the requisition process, carrying out telephone interviews, developing relationships and liaising with Hiring Managers on a daily basis, scheduling of interviews, handling the rejection and offer process, etc.
- Be involved in various stages of candidate attraction strategies.
- Partnering and developing relationships with business partners to achieve staffing goals.
- BA/BS degree preferred with a strong academic record
- 2-3 recruitment experience
- Extensive in-house recruitment experience within a multinational environment.
- Hands-on knowledge of sourcing and attracting candidates.
- Previous experience of traditional as well as e-resourcing methods of attracting and sourcing staff.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, target-driven environment and perform well under tight time constraints and changing deadlines.
- Strong knowledge and passion for technology, high level of comfort with all types of computer applications, and experience with applicant tracking systems preferred
- Ability to gain experience in an international company.
- Development opportunities.
- Dynamic, international working environment.
- Attractive salary system.