Praca w Finlandii IT, SharePoint Specialist
Opis oferty pracy za granicą
Microsoft SharePoint is one of the products that are most often used by the Finnish companies. Due to the growing demand for experienced SharePoint Developers, Barona IT is expanding the boarders of recruitment. Currently, a number of our clients are in need of SharePoint Specialists with solid background in software development and documentation management.
As a SharePoint Specialist you will be working with Microsoft technology-based solutions for analyzing the client’s needs and achieving the desired solution. You will be responsible for the requirement analysis, development and support of various SharePoint 2010-projects. In addition, you will be expected to also audit the development procedures and participate in the migration projects. You will play a key part in planning network, server and related equipment and software upgrades and improvement. Your work will include plenty of interesting, dynamic and challenging projects. In order to succeed, you are expected to be initiative, self-motivated and responsible.
- Strong experience in SharePoint Server MOSS 2006;
- Several years of experience with Microsoft SharePoint development;
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server, .NET (i.e. C#, .NET and ASP.NET), Java Script, Ajax and XML
- Knowledge of database programming with SQL
- Experience with IIS and Microsoft Visual Studio;
- System administration, document management and migration experience;
- Preferably experience in document access system selection and design;
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. degree in the relevant field;
- Experience of and certification of other Microsoft products is considered as an advantage;
- Strong communication skills as well as the ability to effectively interact with interdisciplinary and intra-company teams of systems engineers;
- Self-motivated and team leading approach (preferably Scrum methodology experience);
- Excellent social and presentation skills in English language.
- Interesting and pleasant working environment;
- Competitive salary and other perquisites based on experience and skills;
- Dynamic, fast-paced and motivating environment;
- Excellent opportunities for career development in a growing and prosperous firm.